What is a Smartwatch ?
Most recently, we got the smart-watch, a device that put the necessities of daily communication and various pieces of information on your wrist. Information is literally less than an arm’s length away! Information that is always with you, always keeping you connected, regardless of where you are! With the addition of sophisticated voice assistants, such as the Google Assistant, Siri, modern smart-watches let you answer any “googleable” question on your wrist at all times, in addition to letting you communicate with people discreetly, efficiently, and most importantly, at all times! (even when you don’t have your phone with you).
Why a Smartwatch ?
A smart-watches is simply the next step in the evolution of personal computing along with other advantages like measuring heartbeats, calories burnt in a walk, track your fitness, etc. they’re a standalone wearable technology. Smart-watches have become an extension of the human body itself.smart-watch has become an essential device like a smartphone. The smart-watch is getting more and more capable, and can now do most of what your phone can do.
Apple Watch Series 5
There are different brands of smartwatches in the market. To name a few are Samsung Gear S2, Moto 360, Huawei Watch, Asus Zen Watch, and Apple Watch. These are the absolutely best smartwatches money can purchase. But there can only be one ‘best of best smartwatch’, and the very best smartwatch presently in the world is the Apple Watch Series 5. Of all the wearables available in 2020, the Apple Watch has the most advanced iOS. It’s also the most attractive, and, arguably, more technologically advanced than its competitors.
Features of Apple Smartwatch Series 5 GPS+ cellular
Before we go ahead please not this watch is explicitly designed as an accessory to the iPhone and can not be used with the Andriod phone. You need an iPhone to set up your Apple Watch.
1. Apple Watch is the best-looking and most functional smartwatch on the market today,
3. The watch has its own hardware and is actually a fully-fledged smart device in its own right. So Apple Watch will continue to work just fine if you leave your iPhone anywhere.
4. The cellular model (series5+GPS+cellular)is the most independent version of the watch. Apple Watch can operate in this mode wherever you have a signal from your carrier.
5. It has Retina Display, Built-In Compass, and International Emergency Calling in over 150 countries even without iPhone nearby.
6. Always-on screen -when you raise your wrist to look at the screen, you can get the display at full speed and full brightness.
7. If you’re connected to Wi-Fi or cellular on your Apple Watch, you can stream Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and audiobooks, even when you’re away from your iPhone.
Health and fitness features of Apple Smartwatch Series 5 GPS+ cellular
1. Cycle Tracking app gives the owner, the power to log important information associated with their menstrual cycles and see predicted timing for their next period and fertile windows.
2. Noise app helps users understand the ambient sound levels in environments such as concerts and sporting events that could negatively impact hearing.
3. Activity Trends on the iPhone provides a long-term view of their activity patterns to help them understand their progress.
4. Heart Rate app/ECG app to check your heart rate at any time. You can also view your resting, walking, breath, workout, and recovery rates throughout the day.
5. You can also activate heart rate notifications, so you can understand if your heart rate remains above or below a chosen beats per minute (BPM), or any time you can check for irregular heart rhythm.
6.ECG app can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation — a serious form of irregular heart rhythm.
7. Workout app measures your heart rate continuously during the workout and for 3 minutes after the workout ends to determine a workout recovery rate.
8. Sleep watch App is the best Auto Sleep Tracker.SleepWatch is a health-focused sleep app that automatically tracks sleep with the Apple Watch. It uses A.I. to help you track, achieve, and improve sleep target, sleeping heart rate dip, total restful sleep time, and more.
you can’t use its app on an iPad, Apple TV, or iPod touch
I love and appreciate this product also for reasons that I have all Apple products so everything syncs.it’s the most comforting experience I can have as I can use it for emergencies when I have some problem anywhere until my carrier is available.